Talk to us about your safeguarding
Find out how we can support you with your safeguarding processes.
MyConcern will use the information you provide to contact you and answer your safeguarding questions. We may also send you relevant safeguarding updates. You can manage your preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
Why Choose MyConcern?
- All staff (remote or onsite) can easily log safeguarding or wellbeing concerns at any time using any web-enabled device
- Pastoral Leads receive instant notifications and can respond quickly to any issues
- All types of concern can be recorded ranging from cyber bullying to mental health concerns
- Produce reports quickly and easily to identify trends and enable early intervention
- Demonstrate the impact of your pastoral initiatives to inspectors and other stakeholders
- Access to safeguarding resources, best practice advice and expert training team
To learn more about us and how we can help you and your school with your safeguarding and student welfare reporting simply provide your details and we will be in touch!
What our customers say...
"I can go into MyConcern and gain a comprehensive understanding of what’s going on and who’s involved. It’s made my job a lot easier"
ACS International School Doha
"As CEO and safeguarding Governor, MyConcern has enabled me to monitor the quality of safeguarding provision across our schools. The software allows us to continually monitor and review our provisions ensuring pupil welfare is at the forefront of our agenda."
"I can access it anywhere including from home which is fantastic - MyConcern was invaluable during lockdown and our staff have worked hard to make sure all the work that went on to look after our children was logged and recorded."
Sue Bailey, Group Safeguarding Lead
Arthur Terry Learning Partnership
"MyConcern has helped us to easily build up a picture of each pupil in order for us to put in place interventions to protect and support them... The training was great and well appreciated by all staff."
Mark Rimmer, Asst. Deputy Head
"I would highly recommend using MyConcern. I've used it in both a school and college setting now and have been really impressed... I don't know what we would have done without MyConcern during lockdown!"
Lisa Purcell, Head of ALN and Wellbeing
Cardiff and Vale College